A Top-notch Business-Building Team
The chamber's policies and programs are governed by a 17-member executive board, supported by a small and dedicated staff.
- Chris Falcon, President. Reactive Performance Enhancement Center
- Robert J. Rounsfull, Treasurer. Rounsfull & Associates
- Mary Venezia, Vice President. Johnny's Kitchen & Tap
- Craig Solomon,Vice President. Wesley Child Care
- Karen Patterson, Past President. Karen M. Patterson, P.C.
- Cynthia Funai, CKF Acupunture
- Laurie Jensen, Illinois Bone & Joint Institute
- John Kozicki, Glenview Coin and Collectibles
- Michael Moylan, Glenview Bank & Trust
- Amy O'Leary, Youth Services Glenview/Northbrook
- Jesse Peterson Hall, NorthShore Glenbrook Hospital
- Cathy Schiltz, Glenview Grind
- Frank Sclavenitis, American Solutions for Business
- Aaron Share, Jameson Sotheby's International Realty
- Diane Shabaz, Twisted Trunk
- Virginia Trux, @Properties
- Bill Ulivieri, Cenacle Capital Management, LLC
Expand your involvment in the Chamber by volunteering to be on one of our committees or by joining one of our special interest groups.
- Bites & Brews
- Golf Outing
- Holiday in the Park
- Summer Fest
Special Interest Groups:
- Community Wellness Advantage
- Downtown Business Merchants
- Senior Services
- Young Professionals Group
- Glenview Children's Business Network
The board of the Glenview Chamber of Commerce is supported by one staff members.
Meghan Kearney, Executive Director
Meghan comes to the chamber with extensive experience with customer relations and project management skills. She assists Chamber members to utilize their benefits and encourages everyone to network. Email Meghan Kearney.