A Top-notch Business-Building Team
The chamber's policies and programs are governed by a 17-member executive board, supported by a small and dedicated staff.
- Karen Patterson, President. Karen M. Patterson, P.C.
- Sheridan Turner, President-Elect. Kohl Children's Museum
- Chris Falcon, Vice President. Reactive Performance Enhancement Center
- Robert J. Rounsfull,Â Treasurer. Rounsfull & Associates
- Jim Martin, Past President. Corporate Print Source
- John Kozicki, Glenview Coin and Collectibles
- Cathy Schiltz, Glenview Grind
- Paul Jones, Glenview State Bank
- Greg Vickers, GV's Heating & Cooling
- Kevin Mullarkey, Joseph Mullarkey Distributors
- Keith Gerth, Oil Lamp Theater
- Lisa Synnestvedt, Lisa Synnestvedt LCPC
- Craig Solomon, Wesley Child Care
- Virginia Trux, @Properties
- Bill Ulivieri, Cenacle Capital Management, LLC
- Mary Venezia, Johnny's Kitchen & Tap
- Jesse Peterson Hall, NorthShore Glenbrook Hospital
Expand your involvment in the Chamber by volunteering to be on one of our committees or by joining one of our special interest groups.
- Bites & Brews
- Holiday in the Park
- Silent Auction
- Summer Fest
Special Interest Groups:
- Community Wellness Advantage
- Downtown Business Merchants
- Senior Services
- Young Professionals
- Glenview Children's Business Network
The board of the Glenview Chamber of Commerce is supported by two staff members.
Betsy Baer, Executive Director
Betsy comes to the chamber with broad business experience as COO of a multi-national commercial real estate network. As executive director, she works with the board to manage processes, membership, communications, and marketing. Email Betsy Baer.
Meghan Kearney, Member Services Manager
Meghan comes to the chamber with extensive experience with customer relations and project management skills. She assists Chamber members to utilize their benefits and encourages everyone to network. Â Email Meghan Kearney.