A Top-notch Business-Building Team
The chamber's policies and programs are governed by a 13-member executive board, supported by a small and dedicated staff.
- Michael Moylan, President. Glenview Bank & Trust
- Robert J. Rounsfull, Treasurer. Rounsfull & Associates
- Craig Solomon,Vice President. Wesley Child Care
- Laurie Jensen Vice President, Illinois Bone & Joint Institute
- Jerry Doetsch,Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Chicago, The Doetsch Team
- Cynthia Funai, CKF Acupunture
- Amy O'Leary, Youth Services Glenview/Northbrook
- Joe Parra, Cafe el Tapatio
- Jesse Peterson Hall, NorthShore Glenbrook Hospital
- Lynne Rine, Weiss Ace Hardware
- Aaron Share, Compass Realty
- PJ Weiland, ACTIONCoach
Expand your involvment in the Chamber by volunteering to be on one of our committees or by joining one of our special interest groups.
- Bites & Brews
- Golf Outing
- Holiday in the Park & Parade
- Summer Fest
Special Interest Groups:
- Community Wellness Advantage
- Downtown Business Merchants
- Senior Services
- Young Professionals Group
- Glenview Children's Business Network
The board of the Glenview Chamber of Commerce is supported by two staff members.
Meghan Kearney, Executive Director
Meghan comes to the chamber with extensive experience with customer relations and project management skills. She assists Chamber members to utilize their benefits and encourages everyone to network.
Lauren Svendsen, Membership & Events Manager
Lauren comes to the chamber with experiences in event management and execution. She strives to bring community and businesses together to create lasting relationships and memories for all in Glenview.