A Top-notch Business-Building Team
The chamber’s policies and programs are governed by a 17-member executive board, supported by a small and dedicated staff.
- Jim Martin, President. Corporate Print Source
- Karen Patterson, President-Elect. Karen M. Patterson, P.C.
- Sheridan Turner, Vice-President. Kohl Children's Museum
- Elizabeth Fritz, Treasurer. 22nd Century Media
- Jerry Doetsch, Immediate Past President. Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
- Tracy Bertog, Bertog Landscape Company
- John Kozicki, Glenview Coin and Collectibles
- Cathy Schiltz, Glenview Grind
- Chris Falcon, Reactive Performance Enhancement Center
- Paul Jones, Glenview State Bank
- Greg Vickers, GV's Heating & Cooling
- Megan Quinlisk Van Treeck, Irish Connoisseur
- Kevin Mullarkey, Joseph Mullarkey Distributers
- Rose Boushek, NorthShore University HealthSystem
- Robert Rounsfull, Rounsfull & Asssociates
Expand your involvment in the Chamber by volunteering to be on one of our committees or by joining one of our special interest groups.
- Bites & Brews
- Holiday in the Park
- Silent Auction
- Summer Fest
Special Interest Groups:
- Community Wellness Advantage
- Downtown Business Merchants
- Senior Services
- Young Professionals
The board of the Glenview Chamber of Commerce is supported by two staff members.
Betsy Baer, Executive Director
Betsy comes to the chamber with broad business experience as COO of a multi-national commercial real estate network. As executive director, she works with the board to manage processes, membership, communications, and marketing. Email Betsy Baer.
Meghan Kearney, Member Services Manager
Meghan comes to the chamber with extensive experience with customer relations and project management skills. She assists Chamber members to utilize their benefits and encourages everyone to network. Email Meghan Kearney.